Always when we hear, that there is Soulfood somewhere we just have to try it! So we were excited to have dinner at the Lu Bu Soulfood in the heart of Lehel. We immediately felt comfortable and the service was excellent and attentive.
You see, we were happy before we even ordered our food, which is usually a good sign :=) As we ask for a recommendation they took us thru the menu which includes a great range of fancy dishes and their own homemade family recipes of yummy Vietnamese food. It was actually quite hard to decide what to order but luckily we were four persons so we were able to try a few things.
Because we already picked up that they are supposed to serve great Sushi we had to try this of cause! And to say this strait away – yes it was absolutely delicious. If you be there and you love Sushi as we do you have to try at least two of their Lu Bu Special Rolls!
- Juicy Lucy, Smoke Salmon, Double Shrimp or Creamy Flame Salmon – these creations blow you away :=)
- We absolutely recommend the Tiger Roll. It`s made with Tempura Prawns, Avocado, Cream Cheese, Flamed Salmon and Truffle Oil and it does taste so good.
They also serve main courses of Beef, Vegetarian, Chicken and Duck and all of our dishes were excellent and very tasty. We also hat the
- King Prawns with Vegetables, Oyster Mushrooms and red hot curry
- Crispy Duck with Vegetables and Peanut Sauce
- And the Tender Chicken with Vegetables and Cashew Nuts
Each dish was delicious and so we can definitely recommend the restaurant to you!
The Lu Bu Soulfood opens from
Monday to Saturday from 11:30h to 15:00h and from 17:30h to 22:00h
Holiday from 17:30h to 22:00h
Go to website
Probably the easiest way to get there it to take the U4 or U5 to “Lehel” Station and walk a few meters as it is hard to find a parking space in this area…
You`ll find the Lu Bu Soulfood right here: